Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to hear about great deals!
This is a ProTek R/C Flame Resistant Lithium Polymer
Charging Bag, and is intended to reduce the chance of damage or injury in the
event of a fire.
The ProTek LiPo Safe Charging Bag is a high tech bag made of
space-age materials that will help to contain a lithium polymer battery fire.
Place your lithium polymer battery inside the LiPo Safe Charging Bag and extend
the charging wires through the top flap. Charge your LiPo batteries in the LiPo
Safe Charging Bag for peace of mind and a higher level of safety. In the event
of a lithium polymer battery mishap, the LiPo Safe Charging Bag fire-resistant
material reduces the severity of the fire inside and vents the smoke outside
the LiPo Safe Bag. The Charging Bag is sealed with a thick, industrial strength
Velcro flap and can also be used for safe transportation and storage of your
Lithium Polymer batteries.
NOTE: Due to the volatile nature of Lithium chemistry batteries, charging
bags such as the ProTek Flame Resistant Lithium Polymer Charging Bag are
required by many flight clubs, tracks and at ROAR sanctioned events. Remember
that there is still a chance of fire when using any charging bag, so please
charge your batteries according to the manufacturers instructions, in a well
ventilated, fire-safe location and do not leave the battery unattended during
the charging process.
1. Ensure that charger rate is properly set and polarity is correct
2. Attach charging leads to battery
3. Place battery toward the bottom of the LiPo Safe Bag
4. Place the LiPo Safe Bag on a non-flammable surface
5. Route charge leads through either vent at the sides of the flap top
seam of the LiPo Safe Bag
6. Close top flap of the LiPo Safe Bag and press hook and loop closure
7. Charge battery using proper charging practices
Dimensions: 230mm x 300mm